Presented by: Stacey McCormack, Musimack Marketing CEO
Your website is a key component of your overall branding and marketing strategy. It's an opportunity to establish your credibility and demonstrate experience in your business industry. You’ll learn tips to expand your online presence and increase your website traffic with strategic SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Discover a variety of tactics you can implement immediately to build your Google authority and be more competitive in search results for your business category. SEO is based on over 200 factors that Google considers to determine your rank position. We’ll focus on those factors most highly weighted by Google and those which we can most effectively influence.
Discussion topics include:
1. On-page SEO. On-page SEO refers to the factors you can control on your own website like content, page titles, meta descriptions, header tags, image tags, and schema.
2. Off-page SEO. Ranking factors that occur off your website reflect your site’s popularity, relevance, trustworthiness, and authority.
3. Social Proof. Explore how your social media activity affects your SEO.
4. Local Business Listings. Online directories like Google, Bing & Yelp are critical components of your online presence.
5. Blog. SEO-friendly blogs can create thought-leadership and be a great traffic-driving tool.
6. Google Analytics. Identify what’s working and what’s not on your website; Build SEO strategy based on traffic trends, user characteristics, user behavior and user preferences.
Stacey McCormack is the Founder and CEO of Musimack Marketing, a digital marketing agency in Tigard, OR. She specializes in website optimization and social media engagement for small business. Stacey is passionate about consulting with local business owners to navigate a variety of free online marketing opportunities to increase brand awareness and generate demand for their business. A 20-year marketing veteran, Stacey’s former life in corporate America includes experience across all major media including Radio, Broadcast TV, Cable TV, Newspaper and Digital Advertising formats. Today, she helps small businesses shine online through website design & development, SEO, social media and digital advertising.